CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

learn to love...

you know the strangest things keep happening...its like the more i hate something or the more i resisit something the more He would challenge me to do it,get close to it...and the things i love...very often i hafta let it go...i guess its a way of saying 'i am committed' but its alsa kinda a way he sets my path right...i know what i want, iknow whats best for me but still, He knows wats even better for me...thats what amazes me the most...i hardly remove my posts, actually i only did it once or twice...cant really remember. but well i am kinda challenged to love the people i blogged about the last time...

it started with a smile, and a handshake...and now i guess we're friends...and now i see, they arent so bad after all...the toilet seats are clean, they irritate me less and well the toiled is still always wet but i guess its gonna come to end soon...

whats with me man...how did this happen...i mean whats happening to me...? anaand would probably think wats wrong with me...am i nuts or what...but i know its the right thing...nobody deserves to be hated...a little love wont hurt...besides, i am grudgeless...and happy!

0 comments: