CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

whats new



and so its been some time since i wrote something personal here..








well, my weekend was a blast...i settled quite abit of my curiosity...mainly in ikea...bought myself a new bed...a really good one that i assume is not gonna give me probs till i end my course...besides the orthopaedic frame is meant to be good for my back and posture...not only is this new bed longer and wider (for my 6 ft frame) its also thicker, cozier and well, as always, orangier...leave it at that...when i sleep for the 1st tym on it tonite i will know what the new bed is all about...




and well my trip to ikea was not only rewarding emotionally and physically but it also showed me how smart some creatures get...try a dog taking a metro...ha..its just sleeping btw...it knows wen to stop coz well, canines are known for their heightened senses ryt...?





thats all for now lah i guess...gonna get back to my books...lotsa catching up to do...
God bless ya ol!




0 comments: