CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

saints in action

so it all ended last night...the wait, the build up and the talks. many have expected the return of the RFL.not only futsal goers and players but basically everyone. anyone who wanted action got it last night.

so we are a new team pieced together. to play the opening game was an honour, despite what others think but nevertheless although not impressive we delivered what we were set out for...
overall it was an interesting game for me as i battled with my fitness and injury and even doubted my appearance that night...but thank God it all went well...now i have 2 weeks to rid the inconsistencies and well play my favourite game...

teamates like pk,toh,agni,siva,prem who supported me in my injured state, and the fans out there...they deserve better...

so lets see where the next game brings us...

cheers

0 comments: