CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

at 1.59 am

a turnabout,
a fortune yet untold,
a sense of belonging,
a taste of the things to come...

the journey often ends b4 it even begins,
everything is an anomaly,
a puzzle, an equation waiting to be solved,
and still there are others who try their best,
for the smell of things to come...

in the cold Moscow night
tugged up comfortable under the sheets
my thoughts rain cluelessly
my heart rests aimlessly
and then suddenly
the calm takes over
a new warmth reaches out
you embrace it willingly
tug in once more into the warmth

the hurt...means i'm alive
the pain gives me joy
the healing gives me hope
the wait gives me strength

meaningless to nothingness
emerges a dawn in the midst of this winter night
speaking clear to me
my tummy makes the much awaited growl

food...
thats all i need right now!

0 comments: