CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

tagged..?%%%@@@

in the middle of my latin mugging and amy comes up to me ans says ur tagged...i was like wats up...? tag u back...tengok tengok its this...since i needed the break decided to chill a little...


The Rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Random Fact 1- i love sports...like more than anything else i can think of...it completes me.i love God with all my heart and soul and strength.i love orange.i love cheesecakes,any sort. i love my friends. i love my church(s).i love wood and jade more than blings. yeah that pretty much covers it...

Random Fact 2- i really dun like pink but i haf a "hot pink" class jersey which i haf worn exatly 3 times.

Random Fact 3-the outdoors rock, if an expedition comes my way i am ready to pack my stuff and head out within minutes.

Random Fact 4-love to put a smile on people's faces...i dunno but there is so much joy in buying an icecream for a random kid...when i can.

Random Fact 5-i am afraid of eating fish...had an accident once, never really got over it...all it takes is for u to tell me the fish has bones and its yours no matter wat.

Random Fact 6-find it really difficult to sleep at night, all this thoughts just swarm me randomly, especially wen i really really need to sleep.

Random Fact 7-i believe chilly and cheese can go with any food in the world

Random Fact 8-i haf this realy crazy dying wish...my best friends know...wen i die, i wanna be burried in old trafford, or at least haf my ash thrown on the pitch...

People I wanna tag : People try to do this ok?
1. vikram
2. iggy
3. wendy
4. nat
5. alan
6. broad minor
7. mari
8. vivacious

0 comments: