CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

its been 5 days since my back started killin' me

my back is seriously killing me...i dunno how the pain came and got this bad all of a sudden...have been taking ponstans like sweets and still the pain is there...did a little research of my own, checking out the region where the ain is coming from and how deep the pan s asising from i donot thing it is a muscular pain in any way...most probably a bone problem but going to a doc to check it out is prob the last thing i will do...and i gotta be bedridden to be taken to a doc..ha...

so it comes down to 2 things,since the pain is in the right sacral partof my back which happens to be directly opposite the screw i have it could be complications arising from this impant...the worst case scenario wold be situation number 2 which i a tumour...but for the pain to be this bad it had to be a really agressive one...somehow the pain is not incresing but sharp at my highest tolerance level...either way i am prepared for the worst...the theory "watever can go wrong will go wrong" seems to be following me everytime...just had an awesome handball season with the best guys and now it seemslike i cant do sports at all...its even hard to study sitting up straight coz of the pain...

will see how it goes...if the pain remains the same guess i can wait till i get back to check it out...just gonna keep praying really hard cos it the onli thing thats keeping me going with all the pain rite now..

0 comments: