CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

wat a way to start my day!

oh my my my...last nite was bad....realli bad and i think its gonna get worse...for those of u who dint know wat the temperature was last nite.well it was 8 degrees...that would be freezing in malaysia but i was sweating like crazy the best part was i was simply just sleeping in my boxes...wonder what summer holds for me...

ha, the day weather is kinda okay,awesome actually with te cold breeze and not so hot shiny sun, but the night weather..oh my..with no wind at all...its really really bad and yeah the worst part is waking up in your own puddle of sweat..ha..

kena lah beli kipas nxt weekend or something...

u guys haf an awesome week ahead yeah!

gonna catch the man utd game now!

cheers..

0 comments: